By becoming a member of the ELO Network, your organization is indicating its willing participation in the work and mission year school programs. You are also publically as a partner organization in the ELO Network. Expanded Learning Opportunities Network, for one year to ensure every child in the Grand Rapids community has access to quality after allowing the name of your organization to be listed.
• Commitment to the ELO vision, mission and goals
• Use of ELO Quality Standards of Care in after school
• Payment of annual membership fee
• Regular committee participation
• Annual Renewal of commitment to ELO Network (requires a
signed letter of commitment)